- Ürün Özellikleri
- İade ve Teslimat
- Ödeme Seçenekleri
- Yorumlar (0)
- Beni Ara
The DLOS8N is an open source outdoor LoRaWAN Gateway. It lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi, Ethernet, 3G or 4G cellular. The LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates.
DLOS8N supports Semtech packet forwarder and LoRaWAN Station connection, it is fully compatible with LoRaWAN protocol. DLOS8N includes a SX1302 LoRaWAN concentrator.
DLOS8N has pre-configured standard LoRaWAN frequency bands to use for different countries.User can also customize the frequency bands to use in their own LoRaWAN network.
DLOS8N can communicate with ABP LoRaWAN end node without LoRaWAN server. System integrator can use it to integrate with their existing IoT Service without set up own LoRaWAN server or use 3rd party LoRaWAN service.
DLOS8N supports auto-provision for mass deployment and long term maintain. System intergrator can easily change the settings.
- Open Source Embedded Linux system
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Support Semtech UDP packet forwarder
- Support LoRaWAN Station Connection
- Cellular Failover conntection(option)
- Direct Communication to LoRaWAN ABP Node
- LoRaWAN packet filtering
- Far seeing LED indicator
- Built-in GPS module for location & timing
- External fiber glass antenna
- Remote Monitoring
- 802.3af PoE
- Lighting Protection
- Power Consumption:12v ,300-500mA
- Smart Buildings & Home Automation
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Smart Metering
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factory