- Ürün Özellikleri
- İade ve Teslimat
- Ödeme Seçenekleri
- Yorumlar (0)
- Beni Ara
The Dragino LHT65N Temperature & Humidity sensor is a Long Range LoRaWAN Sensor. It includes a built-in Temperature & Humidity sensor and has an external sensor connector to connect to an external Temperature Sensor.
The LHT65N allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption. It targets professional wireless sensor network applications such as irrigation systems, smart metering, smart cities, building automation, and so on.
LHT65N has a built-in 2400mAh non-chargeable battery which can be used for up to 10 years*.
LHT65N is full compatible with LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A protocol, it can work with a standard LoRaWAN gateway.
LHT65N supports Datalog feature. It will record the data when there is no network coverage and users can retrieve the sensor value later to ensure no miss for every sensor reading.
*The actual battery life depends on how often to send data, please see battery analyzer chapter.
- LoRaWAN Class A protocol
- Frequency Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915/EU868/AS923/AU915
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Remote configure parameters via LoRaWAN Downlink
- Firmware upgradable via program port
- Built-in 2400mAh battery used for up to 10 year*
- Built-in Temperature & Humidity sensor
- Optional External Sensors
- Tri-color LED to indicate status
- Datalog feature
- Wall mountabl
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Home and Building Automation
- Automated Meter Reading
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Long range Irrigation Systems,etc.