- Ürün Özellikleri
- İade ve Teslimat
- Ödeme Seçenekleri
- Yorumlar (0)
- Beni Ara
The Dragino LDDS20 is a LoRaWAN Ultrasonic liquid level sensor for Internet of Things solution. It uses non contact method to measure the height of liquid in a container without opening the container, and send the value via LoRaWAN network to IoT Server
The LDDS20 sensor is installed directly below the container to detect the height of the liquid level. User doesn’t need to open a hole on the container to be tested. The non contact measurement makes the measurement safety, easier and possible for some strict situation.
LDDS20 uses ultrasonic sensing technology for distance measurement. LDDS20 is of high accuracy to measure various liquid such as: toxic substances, strong acids, strong alkalis and various pure liquids in high-temperature and high-pressure airtight containers.
The LoRa wireless technology used in LDDS20 allows device to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption.
LDDS20 is powered by 8500mA Li-SOCI2 battery; It is designed for long term use up to 10 years*.
Each LDDS20 pre-loads with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registrations, register these keys to local LoRaWAN server and it will auto connect if there is network coverage, after power on.
*Actually lifetime depends on network coverage and uplink interval and other factors
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3 Class A
- Ultra low power consumption
- Liquid Level Measurement by Ultrasonic technology
- Measure through container, No need to contact Liquid.
- Valid level range 20mm - 2000mm
- Accuracy: ±(5mm+S*0.5%) (S: Measure Value)
- Cable Length : 25cm
- Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915/EU868/AS923/AU915/IN865
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Uplink on periodically
- Downlink to change configure
- IP66 Waterproof Enclosure
- 8500mAh Battery for long term use
- Smart liquid control solution
- Smart liquefied gas solution