RAK2287 is an LPWAN Concentrator Module with mini-PCIe form factor based on Semtech SX1302, which enables easy integration into an existing router or other network equipment with LPWAN Gateway capabilities. It can be used in any embedded platform offering a free mini-PCIe slot with an SPI connection. In addition to the LPWAN functionality, the module comes with a ZOE-M8Q GPS chip, in order to provide GNSS functionality.
This module is an exceptional, complete, and cost-efficient gateway solution offering up to 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths, an 8 x 8 channel LoRa® packet detector, 8 x SF5-SF12 LoRa® demodulators and 8 x SF5-SF10 LoRa® demodulators. It is capable of detecting an uninterrupted combination of packets at 8 different spreading factors and 10 channels with continuous demodulation of up to 16 packets. The module is well suited for Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications, that require node density of up to 500 nodes per km² in an environment with moderate interference.
- Designed with size efficiency in mind (mPCIe form factor).
- Built around the newly released SX1302 baseband processor.
- Compatible with 3G/LTE card of mPCIe type (3.3V power domain).
- Tx power up to 27dBm, Rx sensitivity down to -139dBm@SF12, BW 125 kHz.
- LoRaWAN® 1.0.2 compatible.
- LoRa® band coverage (EU868, US915).
- Built-in ZOE-M8Q GPS module
- Product Dimensions: 50.95 x 30.0 x 10.5 cm (±2cm)
- Product Weight: 16.3 g (±0.2g)
- 1x RAK2287 SPI Module
- 1x Ipex LoRa Antenna
- 1x Ipex GPS Antenna