RAK4600 LPWAN Module includes an nRF52832 MCU and an SX1276 LoRa® chip. It has Ultra-Low Power Consumption of 13.3 μA (down to 11.2 μA @ 2.0 V) in sleep mode, high LoRa® output power up to 20dB max in work mode, and BLE output power up to 4dBm.
The module complies with LoRaWAN® 1.0.2 protocols. It also supports Lora® Point-to-Point communications. The Module supports BLE 5.0 in addition to LoRa®. Its RF communication capabilities (LoRa® + BLE) make it suitable for a variety of applications in the IoT field.
- LoRa® module for Smart City, Smart Agriculture, Smart Industry
- I/O ports: UART/I2C/GPIO (optional NFC interface)
- Frequency range: 863 to 923 MHz (entire LoRa® high band spectrum)
- Low-Power Wireless Systems with 7.8kHz to 500KHz Bandwidth
- LoRa® Tx power up to 20dBm
- BLE5.0 (Tx power -20 to +4 dBm in 4dB steps)
- Serial Wire Debug (SWD) interface
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption of 13.3 μA (down to 11.2 μA @ 2.0 V) in sleep mode.
- 512 KB Flash, 64 KB RAM
- Supply voltage: 2.0 ~ 3.6V
- Temperature range: -40°C to +85°C